PARENT & LEARNER SUPPORT
At Biolink, we feel strongly that parental involvement is a critical element that influences the academic achievement of learners. When parents actively participate in their child’s education, he or she is more successful in school. The Result: improved student achievement, reduced absenteeism, improved behavior, and restored confidence among parents in their child’s schooling.
mommy makes learning fun gr1 to grade 3
Provide parents with practical tips in aiding their children in homework and to teach parents to think creatively when assisting their children in learning in order to make it fun.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING AND GUARANTEE RESULTS IF THEY ARE APPLIED
• Your child will develop their own personal approach to studying and learn in a way that meets their specific individual needs. As your child develops their study skills they will discover what works for them, and what doesn’t.
• These skills are generic and can be used when studying any area. Your child will, of course, need to understand the concepts, theories and ideas surrounding the specific subject area.
• Your child needs to practice and develop their study skills. This will increase their awareness of how they study and they’ll become more confident. Once mastered, study skills will be beneficial throughout their lives.
YOUR CHILD WILL ONLY BECOME CONFIDENT IN THEIR STUDY SKILLS IF THEY IMPLEMENT THEM EVERY DAY
A division of Biolink Attention Training
Here Biolink aims to coach learners to become independent in studying and summarising their learning subjects in a stress free environment as well as to enhance their reading ability.
• Assisting with summarizing learning subjects
• Assistance with comprehension tests
• Preparation for tests and exams ( work through a wide variety of test and exam papers)
• Proficient reading program
Parents send their children to all sorts of workshops and pay lots of money only to see no difference in your child’s educational achievement. Because of that we started The Study Hub to ensure implementation of these new skills. After completion of a study method course you can enrol your child at The Study Hub.